- On June 12, 2012
Escondido, CA (PRWEB) June 12, 2012
What has been a dormant industry and forced major big names out of business is suddenly making comeback. “Now that banks are beginning to lend again, and families are more comfortable spending money, swimming pools are being built again”, says, Bruce Wettstein, Owner of Black Sand Pools.
When building a beautiful centerpiece for your backyard you must be extremely careful of who you choose for the project. “There are many options available when deciding on pool surfaces, tile, equipment and other features”, says, Mr. Wettstein, who has been in the pool build and remodeling industry since 1995, shares these important tips:
1. Make sure the contractor is licensed, bonded and insured.
2. Check with the BBB, the CSLB (Contractors State Licensing Board) and other agencies (Yelp, Angies List, etc.) to look up company history.
3. Ask the licensed contractor for referrals.
4. Ask what kind of warranty they provide and how is it handled.
5. Can the builder provide a list of subcontractor’s that they use for decking and solar pool heating, etc.
6. Make sure to replace or filter the pool water in the pool every 2-3 years. Hard water can stain the tile and surface of the pool, and damage pool equipment.
7. Ask about energy-efficient equipment is available to save on your electricity usage.
Mr. Wettstein always advises his clients about future care and concerns they should be aware of, so they can enjoy their pools year-round, making him stand out as a pool builder and provider.
Company Background Pure Water Industries, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Escondido, California, provides an alternative to draining and refilling swimming pools – a necessary part of pool ownership. Utilizing a 40,000 gallon per day mobile Reverse Osmosis trailer and recovering nearly 85% of the existing swimming pool water, this service realizes huge water conservation results and provides superior water quality; surpassing what can be obtained from the tap. In addition to saving so much of the existing water in the swimming pool, the need for elevated pool chemicals diminishes as the chemicals can now do their job in cleaner, purer water. Black Sand Pools is a subsidiary of Pool Services Technologies, Inc.