- On June 28, 2016
Residential pool water needs to be removed and replaced every 2 years, depending on starting TDS and Calcium Hardness levels. In less than a day, the mobile filtration unit will not only remove the hard water minerals from the pool, allowing your customers to use fewer chemicals but will also retain nearly 85% of the existing water. Your customers will be left with a swimming pool that is as clean as bottled drinking water!
Some of the benefits of using the Puripool Process include:
- Water Conservation – Saving a precious, and limited, resource
- Less Chemical Demand and greater equipment reliability
- No Down Time – Pool can remain open during treatment
- Plaster is not exposed or compromised
- Soft-water swimming experience
Our Puripool Process lowers or removes:
- Calcium Hardness
- Cyanuric Acid
- Sequestering Agents
- Total Dissolved Solids
We are now proud to offer our new 30K, Mobile Swimming Pool Filtration Puripool System:
102” X 16’, 12K, 5,500 lbs. Tandem Axle with Trailer Brakes
- Color Choice (White, Black, Gray or Silver)
- 36” Lockable Side Access RV Door
- Lockable Bulkhead Hose Distribution Center
- White Ceiling Liner and White Side Wall Veneer (Paintable/Stainable)
- Barn Door Style Rear Access With Key Lock
- Louvered Side Ventilation for Generator Airflow
Some of the included features include:
- Brine, recirculation and product flows and product TDS monitored through the microprocessor and high TDS.
- Pre-filter is stainless steel housing with 2″ FNPT ports for one each number 2 filter bag, 10 micron.
- Plumbing: Schedule. 80 PVC. Fitting types and hose best suited for the purpose.
- Skid frame is stainless steel with accommodation for the multimedia filter, boost and injection pumps.
- Boost pump is StaRite 2.0 HP Sta-Rite for 28GPM at 200” head.
- Injection systems are 0-6 GPD pumps mounted on a 30-gallon tank for anti-scalant and sodium metabisulfite.
- And many more
PE-13Kv Turbo Diesel Generator, 220V, 3 Phase
Our new mobile filtration trailer is designed to allow 30,000 gallons of water to pass through the Reverse Osmosis membranes in a 24-hour period! The price on the unit is $105,000 plus applicable tax for California residents only. It is housed in a 16′ trailer and you can use a 1/2 ton truck to pull it. We decided on building this unit because it can handle most residential swimming pools in a day and we felt it was important to have another pricing option along with the fact that you only need a 1/2 ton truck to pull it!
Call us today if you’re interested in learning more about how this mobile filtration trailer could be a great addition to your existing business!