- On April 10, 2017
We are now well into spring and draining a swimming pool shouldn’t even cross your mind! As we get prepared for another swim season, we want to make sure we get you off to the right start. By using Reverse Osmosis Mobile Filtration to lower your calcium hardness, total dissolved solids, cyanuric acid, phosphates, salts and waterborne diseases we can do just that. Our mobile filtration trailer comes to your residential or commercial swimming pool and recycles the water on site! This means swimming in drinking quality water, no downtime with the swimming pool and truly enjoying your swim experience like never before. Over time, calcium and other hardness minerals remain in solution as the water evaporates. As these levels increase, calcium will scale your tile, interior finish, filtration equipment, spillways and decorative water features. If it has been over two years since you last changed out the water in your swimming pool, you can bet it’s now time. Most pool professionals will recommend a water change and instead of taking 2-3 days and filling it back up with moderately hard water, wouldn’t you prefer it to be completed in less than a day with water that is much better than tap?
Our tap water is hard in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Texas. It literally destroys your swimming pool if you don’t change it out every couple of years. Not to mention, after swimming in pool water recycled by us or one of our Service Providers you will never want to wait for the calcium levels to rise again. That’s why we recommend our service every two years!
With our Reverse Osmosis Mobile Filtration, we can recycle all interior finishes of swimming pools 365 days a year. Since the water level never changes in the swimming pool, you never have to worry about the pool floating or cracking the interior finish. You can also swim in the pool while we process the water because there are no electrical cords used during this process. If you’re in Northern or Southern California, Arizona, Nevada or Texas, please contact one of our Service Providers below:
- Arizona – Scottsdale – Dwight Barber/Monarch Pool Service LLC (480) 266-5704
- Arizona – Scottsdale – Russ Kravchuk/No Drainer Water Purification Services (602) 791-3230 – COMING SPRING 2017
- Arizona – Lake Havasu City – Nick Weiss/Splash Pool Purification (928) 230-3459
- Arizona – Gilbert – Steve Ward/Ward’s Pool Service (480) 213-0481 – COMING SPRING 2017
- California – Fresno – Tom Verduzco/Backyard Spa & Leisure – (559) 276-0494
- California – La Canada/Flintridge – Fritz Brown/Reverse Technologies (818) 400-8232
- California – La Mesa – Ray Johnson/Ray’s H2O Purification (619) 772-7220
- California – Lake Elsinore – Rick Grefe – PoolSmart (951) 440-5715
- California – Orange County – Rick Acaba/Blue Canyon Pool and Spa (714) 343-3835
- California – Palm Desert – Cindy Clark/Roadrunner Pools (760) 360-9347
- California – Ventura County – Michael Thorne/Water Renew (805) 551-6828
- California – Sacramento – Jerry Wallace/Swim Chem (916) 332-6111
- California – Santa Ana – Peter Summa/Pool Water Recycling (714) 694-3116
- California – Torrance – Stephen Boykins/AquaPoolCo Pure (310) 376-8241
- California – Vista – Bruce Wettstein/Pool Services Technologies (800) 535-0778
- California – Walnut Creek- Tom Rossoni/East Bay Water Solutions (844) 787-9287
- Nevada – Las Vegas – Aaron Sanchez/Pure Pool Purification (702) 362-8295
- Nevada – Las Vegas – Brandon Lorentz/Clarity Pools (702) 839-9265
- Texas – Austin – Jeff Brown/Perfect Pool Water (512) 466-2740
- Texas – Dallas – Jim Calkins/Weber Pools (817) 481-7665
We have built twenty-one trailers that are now servicing major cities all over the Southwest and South United States using our Puripool Process. The technology is the same and each Service Provider can provide you with high-quality service that will truly make your swim experience incredible. Please contact us or any of them listed above to service your pool today.
If you’re interested in becoming a Service Provider, CLICK HERE!