- On July 15, 2019
Become A Puripool Service Provider Today
Our Reverse Osmosis (RO) mobile filtration Puripool Process was started ten years ago in San Diego, CA. The concept came about because the owners of the company were faced with needing to drain their swimming pool water because of high Calcium Hardness, TDS, and CYA levels in their pool water. This concept seemed a little crazy to them because it would’ve meant wasting on average 20,000-gallons of water and filling their pool back up with moderately hard water again. To drain a swimming pool is quite a process, it can take 2-3 days from start to finish and anytime you take water out of a pool you risk the possibility of cracking the interior finish. This also means downtime for the swimming pool which isn’t the best during the summer time or if you run a commercial swimming pool.
That’s why adding a Reverse Osmosis Mobile Filtration Trailer to your existing pool business makes perfect sense. As a Service Provider, our job is to manufacture a top quality mobile filtration trailer for you and train you on how to use it. This means that once you take possession of the trailer, it’s your business to run! This isn’t a franchise, there are NO royalty payments and you can choose to run your business as you see fit. We chose a Service Provider Model because we thought it would be the easiest barrier to entry into the business and would allow you to have the flexibility with how you wanted to run it.
Benefits of The Puripool Process
- Lowers Calcium Hardness (CH)
- Lowers total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Lowers cyanuric acid (CYA)
- Lowers phosphates
- Lowers nitrates
- Lowers salts
- Removes waterborne diseases
- Conserves up to 85% of the existing water in the swimming pool
- No downtime
- Drinking quality water is put back into the pool
In the last ten years, we have been able to conserve more than 53 million gallons of water in the San Diego area. We’ve built more than twenty-five (25) mobile filtration trailers for companies all over California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and Oklahoma. They are relatively easy to set up and the business model allows you to process swimming pools all day long and you don’t have to be onsite while the trailer is processing swimming pool water.
Benefits Of Our Mobile Filtration Trailer
- Three different sizes are available for purchase (other custom sizes are available upon request)
- They can run day or night
- Trailers are self-contained and run on their own power
- They are insulated and no louder than an AC when locked down
- They can process chlorine and salt water pools
- Remote operation and texting is available
- Automation Package allows you to see what is going on in real time even when you aren’t on site
- Takes your existing swimming pool business to another level
If you have been curious about our Service Provider model, feel free to contact us with any of your questions. This is a service that is needed in areas where water conservation and water quality are an issue. Please keep in mind that our mobile filtration trailers are custom built and take approximately four months to build. Depending on what size trailer you buy, you will need a 1/2 ton truck to pull it.
If you’re interested to see if a Service Provider is in your area, CLICK HERE!