- On October 12, 2020
Puripool To Recycle Swimming Pool Water
It seems crazy to us that 11 years ago we started this process of recycling swimming pool water as an alternative to a drain and refill in the San Diego area. The years have passed, improvements have been made and we are still excited about providing an alternative to give bathers the best water to swim in. When we built our first mobile filtration trailer 11 years ago it was designed to lower Calcium Hardness, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and Cyanuric Acid (CYA) without draining the swimming pool. But since then it has also been used to lower phosphates, nitrates, salt, and waterborne diseases as well. At that time water conservation was getting bigger in the California area but not like it is now! During this time we have managed to filter a lot of swimming pools, conserve a lot of water (over 62 million gallons – 124 million if you think about what they didn’t have to put back after draining), and gain a lot of attention because of our mission. The Puripool Process was designed out of a need and has now moved its way out of San Diego and even out of California with our Service Provider model. About eight years ago, we sat down and put together a growth strategy so others could also provide this much-needed service.
About every two-three years, you should change out the water in your swimming pool due to rising Calcium Hardness, TDS, CYA, phosphate, and salt levels. Not to mention, when you have a waterborne disease you must change out the water. But, why take 2-3 days to drain a pool, waste all that water just to put moderate to extremely hard water back in the swimming pool from your tap? That’s what we thought too and that’s why we and many of our Service Providers are now in your area traveling to residential and commercial properties with their mobile filtration trailers to recycle your swimming pool water. Each trailer is equipped with Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration to lower all of the above issues while conserving up to 85% of the existing water in the swimming pool.
Here is a list of our current Service Providers:
- Arizona – Gilbert – Steve Ward/Arizona Pool Water Recycling (480) 826-2612
- Arizona – Lake Havasu City – Kevin Williams/Swim Solutions AZ (928) 208-8186
- Arizona – Marana – Mike Marchione/Sparkle and Splash Pool Care (520) 250-1919
- Arizona – Phoenix – Russ Kravchuk/No Drainer Water Purification Services (602) 791-3230
- Arizona – Phoenix – Daniel Cordova and Josh Burgin/Clear Canyon Water Renewal (602) 619-2344
- Arizona – Tucson – Michael Baker/Tucson Pool Water Recycling (520) 510-6248
- California – Fresno – Tom Verduzco/Backyard Spa & Leisure – (559) 276-0494
- California – Goleta – Clayton Hunt/Pacific Pool Services – (805) 968-2401
- California – La Canada/Flintridge – Fritz Brown/Reverse Technologies (818) 400-8232
- California – La Mesa – Ray Johnson/Ray’s H2O Purification (619) 772-7220
- California – Lake Elsinore – Rick Grefe – PoolSmart (951) 440-5715
- California – Orange County – Pool Water Recycling – COMING JANUARY 2021
- California – Poway – Jeff Henneforth/Triton Water Renewal (858) 888-6129
- California – Sacramento – Jerry Wallace/Swim Chem (916) 332-6111
- California – San Diego – Bruce Wettstein/Pure Water Industries (888) 432-4794
- California – Ventura County – Michael Thorne/Water Renew (805) 551-6828
- California – Walnut Creek- Tom Rossoni/East Bay Water Solutions (844) 787-9287
- Nevada – Las Vegas – Aaron Sanchez/Pure Pool Purification (702) 362-8295
- Nevada – Las Vegas – Brandon Lorentz/Clarity Pools (702) 839-9265
- Oklahoma – Oklahoma City – Joshua Meares & Chris Duncan/Pure Pool Innovations (405) 446-1598
- Oregon – Grants Pass – Robert E. Fate III/Oregon Pure Water Industries (541) 415-1084
- Texas – Dallas – Jim Calkins/Weber Pools (817) 481-7665
- Utah – Bluffdale – Jeff Halterman/Pur Pool Water
We just recently announced new Service Providers Oregon and Utah along with many others in our current state. If you’re curious to know more about this service, contact us or one of our Service Providers in your area. If you’re interested in becoming a Service Provider, CLICK HERE to learn more as we would love to enter new markets especially Florida!
Thank you to all of our Service Providers for helping us to fulfill our mission. We couldn’t do it without all of you!