In the commercial industry, proper pool maintenance requires a drain and refill approximately every 6-12 months, depending on usage and/or TDS (total dissolved solids) levels higher than 2,000 parts per million. This practice produces wasted water as well as wasted chemicals. Commercial properties will benefit from our trailer mounted, mobile filtration unit, or larger properties may opt to have you install full-time inline units, allowing them to never drain their pools again, except for re-plastering! Either way, large amounts of water will be conserved.
Residential pool water needs to be removed and replaced every 2 years, depending on starting TDS and Calcium Hardness levels. In less than a day, the mobile filtration unit will not only remove the hard water minerals from the pool, allowing your customers to use fewer chemicals but will also retain nearly 85% of the existing water. Your customers will be left with a swimming pool that is as clean as bottled drinking water!
Some of the benefits of using the Puripool Process include:
- Water Conservation – Saving a precious, and limited, resource
- Less Chemical Demand and greater equipment reliability
(less hard water build-up)
- No Down Time – Pool can remain open during treatment
- Plaster is not exposed or compromised
- Soft-water swimming experience
Our Puripool Process lowers or removes:
PWI is proud to offer our PP-40K, Mobile Swimming Pool Filtration Puripool System:
- P-TP-Series/40K Series
- ABS control panel, NEMA 4X electrical enclosure.
- Microprocessor control from feed tank low, pre-treat, low feed press, product tank full.
- Brine, recirculation and product flows and product TDS monitored through the microprocessor and high TDS.
- Sampling valves for each vessel.
- Two gauges for vessel array in-out and two filter in-out are stainless steel case, internals and glycerin filled, all mounted on the front panel.
- Pre-filter is stainless steel housing with 2″ FNPT ports for one each number 2 filter bag, 10 micron.
- Brine and re-circulation valves are 316 stainless steel, globe type mounted in the last vessel brine line.
- Plumbing: Schedule. 80 PVC. Fitting types and hose best suited for purpose.
- Main pump wetted parts are all 316 stainless steel.
- Skid frame is stainless steel with accommodation for multimedia filter, boost and injection pumps.
- Boost pump is StaRite 2.5 HP.
- Injection systems are 0-6 GPD pumps mounted on a 30 gallon tank for anti-scalant and sodium meta-bisulfite.
- UV is 40 GPM stainless steel unit with lamp monitor. (STANDARD FEATURE)
- Connects to your cell phone, tablet or iPad to see the control panel on the RO system working in real time
- Ability to increase pressures, change settings or shut down system even when you’re not onsite
- Wired to text your cell phone when job is complete
- 102” X 16’, 12K, 6,000 lbs. Tandem Axle with Trailer Brakes
- Color Choice (White, Black, Gray or Silver)
- 36” Lockable Side Access RV Door
- Lockable Bulkhead Hose Distribution Center
- White Vinyl Interior
- Barn Door Style Rear Access With Key Lock
- Louvered Side Ventilation for Generator Airflow
- 110 Volt AC Power Transformer and Convenience Package
- PE-20 Kv Turbo Diesel Generator, 480V, 3 Phase
- 110 volt interior convenience outlet
- Rhino lined floor
- 200′ of suction hose
- 300′ of return hose
- Two each of 50′ garden hoses: brine and makeup
- Prime pump to prime system
- VGBA approved suction and return fittings
- 1 bag (50lbs) sodium meta-bisulfite to neutralize chlorine
- 1 (5 gallon) container of anti-scalant
- Exterior side fill fuel door located on driver’s side
- Power tongue jack with 12V battery
- 60 gallon fuel cell